Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about machine learning
Putting the fun in fundamentals! A collection of short videos to amuse beginners and experts alike
Looking for a fun introduction to AI with a sense of humor? Look no further than Making Friends with Machine Learning (MFML), a lovable free YouTube course designed with everyone in mind. Yes, everyone. If you’re reading this, the course is for you!
Short form videos: Most of the videos below are 1–5 minutes long, which means you get to upgrade your knowledge in bite-sized, well, bites. Tasty bites! Dive right in at the beginning or scroll down to find the topic you’d like to learn more about.
Long form videos: For those who prefer to learn in 1–2 hour feasts, the course is also available as 4 longer installments here.
Full course video: Everything in one place! Right here 👇
- Basics: MFML 000 — Welcome
- Basics: MFML 001 — What is machine learning?
- Basics: MFML 002 — Why use machine learning?
- Basics: MFML 003 — How does machine learning work?
- Basics: MFML 004 — How to test ML
- Basics: MFML 005 — What’s inside the black box?
- Basics: MFML 006 — Simple linear regression
- Basics: MFML 007 — Multiple linear regression
- Basics: MFML 008 — Feature engineering
- Basics: MFML 009 — What is AI?
- Basics: MFML 010 — Why did we wait so long for AI?
- Basics: MFML 011 —Algorithms…